Episode Playlist - February 10, 2022

 















 
(Image by author)

The Stooges - "T.V. Eye" [Fun House]

Working for a Nuclear Free City - "Troubled Son" [Businessmen & Ghosts]

Nitzer Ebb - "Control I'm Here" [Belief]

Nine Inch Nails - "Sin" [Pretty Hate Machine]

Zeromancer - "Flirt (With Me)" [Clone Your Lover]

A.F.I. - "Days of the Phoenix" [The Art of Drowning]

Doll Skin - "Rubi" [Manic Pixie Dream Girl]

X-Ray Spex - "I Live Off You" [Germfree Adolescents]

Grace Jones - "Feel Up" [Nightclubbing]

Death in Vegas - "Hands Around My Throat" [Scorpio Rising]

Front 242 - "Deceit" [No Comment]

Gary Numan - "I Am Dust" [Splinter: Songs from a Broken Mind]

New Order - "Guilt is a Useless Emotion" [Waiting for the Sirens' Call]

-

The Darkroom Mixtape airs every Thursday at 10am/pm Eastern (7am/pm Pacific) on The Jukebox Graduate Radio. 

Take The Darkroom Mixtape with you wherever you go by downloading the Live365 app.

Comments

Popular Posts